We made it to Friday!!
I don’t know about you, but thank goodness it has arrived.
As you may have gathered, I have been feeling quite stressed the last week ( all is well, I am just a freak…I know those of you who I know personally get worried… so sweet ❤ )
So, I love a good delicious treat recipe to ease the madness ( after I eat my spinach salad with salmon of course…tee hee).
Not the best coping strategy, I know, but at least I am aware- and awareness is most of the battle, yes?
Anywho… so what better way to deal with my stress and anxiety than baking some cookies?
But not just ANY cookies, these are cookies that you can feel pretty good about!
I found these a while ago and just resurrected the recipe…
They are easy, fast and tasty delish! Is that a word? Tasty delish…. I like that.
I always have to double the recipe for my family, and they NEVER last more than one day!
I suppose if I have to have a not-so-great coping mechanism, I can feed it with guilt-less delight!
- Heather’s Chocolate Chip Cookies (nocornforme.wordpress.com)
- silver linings blueberry butter cookies (cozywalls.com)
- Peanut Butter Toffee Cookies (acedarspoon.com)
- Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies. (sallysbakingaddiction.com)
- Lemon Poppy-Seed Cookies (reneespindle.wordpress.com)