A BIG thank you, thank you to Inhouse Mum ( Link here… go there right after you read this!) for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I am so thrilled to be nominated by a blogger that is so talented in so many ways with her design and artistry. It is quite amazing! Thank you!
Versatile Blogger Award rules :
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Select 15 excellent blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Because the whole blogging world is so new to me, I am also new to following blogs and reading them regularly. I didn’t feel right just arbitrarily finding 15 blogs to nominate without really being able to say that they are great and that I follow them… so I am going to nominate 7 blogs that I read regularly and really like. I really want to be genuine with my nominations.
So here goes (in no particular order)! You know if you are on this list… I genuinely am nominating your wonderful blog 🙂
http://igamemom.com/ I game mom
http://peachesandpumpkins.wordpress.com/ Peaches and Pumpkins
http://domesticgoddessornot.wordpress.com/ Domestic Goddess in Training
http://laborofwonder.com/ Labor of Wonder
http://odetomyabode.com/ House of 34
http://ellepeterson.wordpress.com/ When all is said and done…
http://notellynotrouble.wordpress.com/ No Telly No Trouble
Now for the part where I tell you 7 things about me….
1. I attended 4 colleges in 5 years to get my undergraduate degree.
2. I love Cherry Garcia Fro Yo by Ben and Jerry’s and will eat the entire pint in one sitting… so much for organic, natural, etc…
3. I listen to country music. There it is… it is out in the open now.
4. I am my worst critic, about everything. As confident as I am on the outside, I secretly doubt myself constantly on the inside. ( working on that )
5. I have had just about every color and length hair from red, to blond to brown. Pixie cut, super shorty bangs, bob cut to super long… I love to change it up
6. As girlie as I am, I have no problem getting dirty. I love to mountain bike with my husband ( I do have to wear my pastel pink biking jacket and purple gloves though!)
7. As much as I rarely admit it to Brent, I really enjoy going to watch the Supercross races with him and the boys. ( I guess another cat is out of the bag!)
Thank you again for this nomination!! Wahoo!