I really do feel like I am going to hit the jackpot someday. So naturally when the Mega Millions jackpot was up to 600 million dollars the other day, you know I ran to the store to buy my winning tickets.
Much to my dismay, we didn’t hit the jackpot this time, but I am still a believer (silly, I know!).
What would you do with the money if you hit the jackpot?
Here are a few things I know I would do…
1. Make sure our parents were taken care of.
2. Make sure my children’s education would be paid for.
4. Donate to Ulcerative Colitis Research.
5. Buy an amazing piece of property and build a comfortable home in the country.
6. Treat Brent to the Moto Van and truck of his dreams and a new dirt bike too… romantic right?
7. Treat myself to a sweet ride (probably the Audi A8, or Mercedes something??) Can you see where my priorities are??
Those are just a few things I have been thinking about!
Do you think I would end up on the show about how lotto winners blow all their millions??
How would you spend your millions?
- Local Winner In The Record $640 Million Mega Millions Jackpot (fox2now.com)
- The MEGA MILLIONS Lotto For Tonight Has Grown! (khmx.radio.com)
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Maryland, Kansas, Illinois [VIDEO] (inquisitr.com)